Monday 4 January 2010

My Experience With Lilash.

After lusting after long lushes lashes for soo long i did a little bit of reasearch and in February 09 decided to take the plunge and order Lilash from a reputable seller on ebay.

Lilash is an eyelash growth stimulant applied to the base of the lashes, like eyeliner, once daily.

It cost me around £70 at the time and my friends thought i was mad but i really wanted to try it even after reading only a handful of reviews about it. If it worked it would definitely be worth the money.


And guess what..

It did :)

Herecomes the scary photo's....

















These were my lashes in February, sorry about the odd red colour the light made my face :)


They are quite full but not very long.


















Above is a photo taken about 3 months into using lilash. They had started to sporadically increase in lenght with some of them growing huge and others not so much.

However it did excite me that there was a definite improvement in length.














But this is the shot that says it all (sorry about the face mask lol, these were never photo's taken to make me look beautiful :P )
This was about 7 months after using lilash, they are noticably longer and much curlier. Money well spent :)
Ive read a few peoples reviews saying they experienced redness and discolouration but i didnt experience these.
My tube lasted me around 9 months and i have since purchased and started using MD LASH FACTOR. I will be monitoring lash growth and will post results :)

No comments:

Post a Comment